I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
- You may quote one verse per Wednesday night and Sunday Morning.
- The specific times you can quote your verse on those days are. Sunday mornings 15 minutes before and after Sunday school and 15 minutes before and after Wednesday nights.
- You must quote the verse in its entirety verbatim from the NIV version of the bible.
- You only get one chance at the verse with no do-overs. You may not have any reference materials on hand when quoting the verse.
- If you quote a verse that is open on the board, (Meaning no one else has quoted it before) and you quote correctly, you get the space.
- If someone owns the space on the board that you want to quote, you can challenge for the space.
- The person you are challenging must be present to challenge. If they are absent after challenging them twice, then you can quote for the space as if it was unoccupied.
- When challenging, the person who owns the space has the chance to quote the verse verbatim. If they are successful in quoting then the challenge is over.
- If they are unsuccessful in quoting the verse, then the challenger has the opportunity to quote the verse and if done correctly take the space.
- A space can only be challenged once a day.
- Each participant may only attempt one quote a day. An unsuccessful challenge is still considered an attempt at a quote.
- If you wish to quote the verse in a different version, that version must be stated before you quote.
- Prizes will be rewarded at progressive dinners on April 3rd.